Data Analytics Manager
Recognized as a leader in healthcare logistics management, TRIOSE, Inc., Reading, Pa., has recently completed its merger with PREDICATA, East Providence, RI. PREDICATA is an innovative data analytic solutions company that helps healthcare clients reduce supply cost, mitigate risk, and improve quality of care.
PREDICATA is excited to add a Data Analytics Manager to the team.
The Data Analytics Manager is responsible for leading the development of analytic solutions and report client information; and the web reporting tool used by Company colleagues and its business partners (Sisense).
This position is primarily based in PREDICATA's East Providence, RI in a professional office environment, with the minimum local travel.
You'd be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
- Managing the administrative aspects & documentation of development activities and priorities related to assigned projects, keeping all internal stakeholders aware of timing and implications (ZOHO)
- Rapidly developing a deep understanding of data and processes across the various project assignments
- Providing expertise and consultation to the team on analytic coding questions, data solutions and BI development to answer business questions
- Leading efforts to embed and increase the use of analytics and exception reporting across standard reporting
- Determining, collect, analyze and carry out the creation or correction of data while monitoring and maintaining data accuracy
- Bringing effective communications skills to the team
- Managing client expectations, juggling conflicting priorities and making recommendations for process improvements
We need you to have these skills and abilities:
- Ability to identify, analyze, validate, report and present data in support of internal operations and client requirements
- Ability to integrate and analyze data from various and disparate sources using statistical methodologies
- Must have strong personal and team organizational skills
- Must have a strong curiosity to learn and apply predictive modeling and data science techniques and tools
- Must have demonstrated leadership competencies such as teamwork, creative problem solving and flexibility
- Ability to influence and collaborate with other areas of the business and ability to understand how those groups operate and use data
- Ability to influence senior leaders decisions' using data-driven insights
- Experience processing large datasets (measured in hundreds of millions or billions of records)
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues in multiple offices across different time zones
You also need these qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Information System s or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years analytics experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience with SAS and SQL and other tools to create complex queries, analyze the data and create reports
- Experience in use of databases, report writing, and data visualization software required
- Advanced skills and experience with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, and Word, Access, PowerPoint)
Meet Some of TRIOSE's Employees
Lauren manages the Billing Department to ensure all documents go out on time. She also monitors service quality and billing processes to keep clients in the loop.
Back to top