Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for both the growth and maintenance of the TRIOSE freight management program for our clients.
This position is primarily based in our Wyomissing, PA office in a professional office environment. Minimal travel may be required.
You’d be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
- Performing thorough data analysis of existing accounts for increased revenue opportunities and program utilization and optimization
- Reviewing client freight expense data
- Attending to client questions, inquiries and concerns immediately and facilitates satisfactory resolution
- Actively pursuing added services opportunities with existing client accounts
- Preparing client reporting by collecting and analyzing client data, vendor information, and other pertinent data
- Providing general departmental support
We need you to have these skills and abilities:
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Problem Solving / Analysis
You also need these qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelors degree desired
- Previous successful customer service work experience required
- Healthcare, supply chain management or inside sales experience is a plus
Meet Some of Triose's Employees
Lauren manages the Billing Department to ensure all documents go out on time. She also monitors service quality and billing processes to keep clients in the loop.
Back to top