Customer Service Representative
TRIOSE is a nationwide logistics management firm that specializes in delivering smart, full-service inbound and outbound freight management solutions to clients in the healthcare industry.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for both the growth and maintenance of the TRIOSE freight management program for our clients.
We have positions available in both Wyomissing, PA and Minneapolis, MN.
You’d be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
• Supports the strategic sales plan and marketing strategies outlined by the leadership team.
• Perform thorough data analysis of existing accounts for increased revenue opportunities and program utilization and optimization.
• Acknowledges and appropriately greets and assists every client in a timely manner.
• Receives requests and fields inquiries by telephone and email, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide information and routes the request to the proper department or team member in the company.
• Attends to client questions, inquiries and concerns immediately and facilitates satisfactory resolution.
• Maintains client loyalty by answering questions and assisting with the implementation and follow-up to ensure quality client service.
• Resolves service issues and opportunities by clarifying the client's or vendors complaints; determining the root cause of the issues; selecting and explaining the best solution to resolve the issues; expediting correction or adjustment; and following-up with all parties involved to ensure resolution.
We need you to have these skills and abilities:
• Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment, professionalism, confidentiality and display a strong work ethic.
• Must be able to effectively organize and prioritize a high volume of work
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing
You also need these qualifications:
• Associates or Bachelors degree desired
• Previous successful customer service work experience required
• Healthcare, supply chain management or inside sales experience is a plus.
Meet Some of Triose's Employees
Program Performance Representative
Jennifer teams up with vendors to ensure they use Triose processes and tools as efficiently as possible while maintaining compliance. She makes sure people save time and maximize outcomes.
Back to top