Corporate Operations Manager, TRIOSE
TRIOSE is a nationwide non-asset based logistics management firm that drives to continually set the industry standard for providing world-class logistics management services for hospitals, health systems, and health care networks. TRIOSE accomplishes this by providing innovative products, services and solutions that meet all of our client's logistics requirements by providing visibility of information, actionable and measureable results and control of the logistics processes.
The Corporate Operations Manager has performance accountability to the Director of Operations and works within a matrix managed organization including Sales, Business Development, Product Management, Finance and support operations in HR, IT, Quality and the Corporate Operations team to identify and act on opportunities to grow volume and profitability across all services. This position has supervisory responsibilities. This position deals with key company business processes that are unique and confidential. Must be willing and able to travel.
The Corporate Operations Manager is responsible for leadership, direction and operating performance of all products and services within each Operations Team's respective business disciplines. The Operations Manager is responsible for the annual Business Plan performance as it relates to Revenue, Expense Management, Business Retention and Client Satisfaction objectives
You'd be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
- Responsible for supervisory and employee development, which includes, but is not limited to hiring, training, coaching, counseling and performance appraisals.
- Ensures that TRIOSE's Core Values are consistently promoted and practiced.
- Manage the Program Performance Team that is accountable for the growth and maintenance of the company freight management program for clients.
- Manage the Logistics Team that plans, coordinates, and executes effective transportation solutions for clients and vendors.
- Manage the Courier Team that is responsible for assessing, analyzing and creating innovative solutions for client courier networks.
- Leads the Corporate Operations team in creating solutions for ad hoc needs presented by our clients.
- Manages the team responsible for the sales, growth and maintenance of the non-acute freight management program.
- Insures capabilities sold and under commercial contract are appropriately delivered to clients.
- Nurtures a performance culture based on service to clients, prospects, and internal stakeholders
- Audits and looks for continuous improvement on all operational process
- Creates, reports and maintains key performance standards and operational metrics.
We need you to have these competencies
- Influencer, change Agent, Collaboration Skills
- Ability to be accountable to multiple managers
- Function within a matrix-based organization structure
- Successfully manage multiple competing priorities
- Business Acumen, Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving and Analysis, Performance Management
- Leadership, Results Driven
- Organizational and Time Management Skills
You also need these qualifications
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in business required.
- Previous leadership experience, 5+ years leading teams in achieving company goals
- Experience in working with hospital and health system supply chain desired but not required
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma and Project Management desired
- Experience in transportation and courier management desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Back to top