Client Solutions Manager
TRIOSE is a nationwide logistics management firm that specializes in delivering smart, full-service inbound and outbound freight management solutions to clients in the healthcare industry.
The Client Solutions Manager dedicated to a client hospital(s) and is responsible for providing on-site management support of client logistics, operations and TRIOSE Solutions initiatives. This position ensures that all initiatives and goals are met to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and that proactive communication of status and progress are achieved both externally and internally. Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills. Should be able to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and work independently. This position works under the direction of the Vice President of Field Operations with exercise of independent judgment. This position is responsible for the daily execution of contracted services. This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
You'd be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
- Interacts with clients and stakeholders, deals with outsiders and different levels of management within the client organization on a regular basis on matters of importance.
- Handles customer support with client including all hospital and related facilities for day-to-day service issues, investigation, resolution, and reporting.
- Train hospital staff on Solutions and program requirements as required, Communicate the operational specifics of change in services to all affected parties
- Coordinates involvement of resources (internal / external) to meet account performance objectives and client needs
- Maintains general knowledge of all current company Solutions services, products, programs, and similar data
We need you to have these competencies:
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment, professionalism, time management, confidentiality and good decision-making skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize projects, tasks and daily work
- A high degree of analytical ability and sound judgment required
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientated
- Works without regular supervision which requires exercise of independent judgment
You also need these qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in transportation and or logistics and Healthcare supply chain experience as a plus
- Process Management skills and Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This position works in a professional office environment and will require up to 20% travel.
Back to top