Business Intelligence Developer
TRIOSE is a nationwide logistics management firm that specializes in delivering smart, full-service inbound and outbound freight management solutions to clients in the healthcare industry.
The Business Intelligence Developer, under limited supervision, is responsible for data administration, analysis and management reporting for the TRIOSE. This position collaborates with end users to understand reporting requirements and uses SQL to create a variety of simple to complex reports using TRIOSE business intelligence tools. This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
The Business Intelligence Developer must have permanent US work authorization and be local to the Greater Reading, PA area or willing to relocate. This position is primarily based in our Wyomissing, PA office in a professional office environment. Minimal travel to clients as necessary.
You’d be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
- Managing structured and unstructured data sets and hierarchies
- Assisting in development of SQL scripts for loading, transforming, and manipulating data
- Documenting practical data models based on contemporary methodologies
- Monitoring master data and provides solutions to data integrity problems
- Participating in cross-functional teams of technical and business partners, including senior stakeholders, to identify business risks and create analytics and dashboards to monitor trends and detect outliers
- Analyzing complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide strategic and actionable business insights with the overarching goal to reduce operational risk across the enterprise
- Assisting in reporting efforts
- Creating of application programs to support the BI needs
- Documenting data flow processes within IT and the enterprise
We need you to have these skills and abilities:
- Technical Capacity
- Teamwork Orientation
- Problem Solving / Analysis
You also need these qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related science field; or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in ETL and / or SQL development
- 3-4 years of experience in Business Intelligence reporting and dashboards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have mastery in reporting, BI tools, and dashboard development
- Must have experience in SQL development
- Must have experience in applying Business Logic
Meet Some of Triose's Employees
Lauren manages the Billing Department to ensure all documents go out on time. She also monitors service quality and billing processes to keep clients in the loop.
Back to top