Business Intelligence Developer
The Business Intelligence Developer will be the lead in maintaining and building the core data and reporting efforts at TRIOSE.
The Business Intelligence Developer must have permanent US work authorization and be local to the Greater Reading, PA area or willing to relocate. This position is primarily based in our Wyomissing, PA office in a professional office environment. Minimal travel to clients as necessary.
You’d be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
- Participates in cross-functional teams of technical & business partners, including senior stakeholders, to identify business risks and create analytics and dashboards to monitor trends and detect outliers
- Analyze complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide strategic and actionable business insights with the overarching goal to reduce operational risk across the enterprise
We need you to have these skills and abilities:
- Demonstrates mastery of Business Intelligence tools and practices, Microsoft stack preferred
- Integrate with and harmonize diverse source systems, e.g. internet-of-things
- Develop SQL scripts for loading, transforming, and manipulating data
- Must have experience in ETL, SSIS and/or stored procedures preferred
- Must have experience in applying Business Logic
- Must have experience in Reporting and BI tools
- Must have experience in Data Modelling
You also need these qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related science field or equivalent work experience
- Must have mastery in SQL development
- Must have Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Meet Some of Triose's Employees
Program Performance Representative
Jennifer teams up with vendors to ensure they use Triose processes and tools as efficiently as possible while maintaining compliance. She makes sure people save time and maximize outcomes.
Back to top