Qualifications: Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred. High School Diploma required. Minimum 2 years general data management experience. Healthcare or logistics experience is a plus. Must be detail oriented and have excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office. Must be able to run PivotTables in Excel. Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills including telephone communication. Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills. Should be able to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and work independently.
• Prepares bills and invoices or statements for customers.
• Enters customer invoices into the accounting system with proper breakdown by shipment type.
• Sends bills/invoices with detail to customers.
• Processes required weekly and monthly billing reports for customers
• Run, scrub and manipulate data to ensure the billing accuracy.
• Ability to manage time effectively.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Organized, focused, thorough, patient.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• If an error were made it would have moderate impact on the company that could result in lost revenue, decreased client satisfaction or a negative impact on the company’s vendor relationships.
• Works with regular supervision with frequent exercise of independent judgment.
• Maintains positive working relationships with all employees, management, clients, outsiders and staff.
• Minimal travel to clients as necessary.
• This position works in a professional office environment.
Meet Some of Triose's Employees
Program Performance Representative
Jennifer teams up with vendors to ensure they use Triose processes and tools as efficiently as possible while maintaining compliance. She makes sure people save time and maximize outcomes.
Back to top