Application Developer I
- Wyomissing, PA
TRIOSE is a nationwide logistics management firm that specializes in delivering smart, full-service inbound and outbound freight management solutions to clients in the healthcare industry.
The Application Developer 1 is accountable for addressing harmonizing data into a single repository of data for advanced data outputs. This position is responsible for building end user interfaces with industry standard application development tools.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities. This position deals with key company business processes that are unique and confidential. Due to the nature of this position, a non-compete agreement is required.
You'd be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
- Participates in cross-functional teams of technical and business partners to identify business risks.
- Analyze complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide strategic and actionable business insights with the overarching goal to reduce operational risk across the enterprise.
- Development of SQL, outputs, and end-user interfaces.
- Augment existing application systems.
We need you to have these competencies:
- Technical Capacity
- Teamwork Orientation
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
You also need these qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related science field preferred; equivalent work experience required
- 2 - 5 relevant years' experience in ETL and data analysis
- Must have experience in reporting and BI tools; .Net/PHP/ASP experience desired
- Must have experience in applying business logic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This position works in a professional office environment and must be willing to travel locally up to 10%.
Back to top