Staff Accountant, US
This position reports to and sits in Cambridge, MA. No remote option is available. We have a hybrid schedule. Local candidates only.
Who we are:
TriNetXwas founded on the idea that incorporating real-world data results in better clinical trial design, improves the site selection and patient recruitment process and generates real-world evidence (RWE) to advance the collective understanding of human health.TriNetXcollaborates with the majority of industry leaders, including 13 of the top 15 pharmaceutical companies, and is powered by an impressive network of 170 healthcare organizations across 30 countries.
As a result of its reach and rapidly expanding network,TriNetXhas become the market leader in protocol design, feasibility and site selection. Researchers have leveraged theTriNetXnetwork to analyze over 39,000 protocols, presented over 10,000 clinical trial opportunities to its healthcare members, and reduced site identification time in clinical trials by 50%.
Currently, TriNetX healthcare organization members contribute access to a patient population of 400 million, representing over 40 billion clinical observations. With headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts, TriNetX is one of the fastest-growing, privately-held companies in the area's life sciences corridor.
What challenges we work on:
TriNetXis the global health research network that optimizes clinical research and enables discoveries through the creation of real-world evidence.TriNetXcombines real-time access to longitudinal clinical data with state-of-the-art analytics to answer complex research questions at the speed of thought. Each member of our community shares in the consolidated value of our global, federated health research network that connects clinical researchers to the patient populations which they are attempting to study.
Who we are looking for:
TriNetX, LLC has an immediate need for a Staff Accountant to join our team. TriNetXwas founded on the idea that incorporating real-world data results in better clinical trial design, improves the site selection and patient recruitment process and generates real-world evidence (RWE) to advance the collective understanding of human health.
This position requires a well-rounded individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for a highly motivated team player who brings a strong work ethic and accounting skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integral part of the month-end & year-end processes
- Month-end balancing and journal entries including but not limited to Prepaid, Accrual and Fixed Assets
- Record, review and post AP batches
- Maintain vendor/customer master file
- Monitor invoices and payment scheduling
- Maintain customer invoicing/collections
- Research & analysis of customer contracts for proper Revenue Recognition and Deferred Revenue procedures under ASC 606
- Perform daily account and bank statement reconciliations
- Approve/review monthly Time & Expense
- Perform monthly Credit Card reconciliation and journal entry
- Generate annual 1099 reporting
- Liaise as needed between executive leadership & department heads
- Assist with annual audit
- Assist with M&A requests
Who We're Looking For:
- Experience with transactional accounting and general ledger understanding
- Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Quick learner of multiple software platforms, including but not limited to:
- A team player who excels at building relationships across the organization while adhering to tight deadlines with a positive demeanor
As a condition of employment, the individual must provide proof of Covid 19 vaccination unless a medical or religious exemption is granted by TriNetX.
Learn more about TriNetX:
Please feel free to check out our website www.trinetx.com and our careers page www.trinetx.com/careers/ to learn more. We are social and you can follow us on Twitter @TriNetX, LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/trinetx , and be sure to read our blog https://trinetx.com/blog/
Interested in joining our community?
TriNetX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex or gender, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
TriNetX, US, requires all employees working in the United States to be vaccinated against Covid-19 in accordance with our company policy and following local, state, and federal guidelines.
No recruiters or agencies, please. Any candidate(s) submitted through outside agencies will NOT be considered and disqualified. Thank You!