Regional Manager, Latin America - Data Networks
TriNetX is the global health research network that optimizes clinical research and enables discoveries through the creation of real-world evidence. TriNetX combines real-time access to longitudinal clinical data with state-of-the-art analytics to answer complex research questions at the speed of thought. Each member of our community shares in the consolidated value of our global, federated health research network that connects clinical researchers to the patient populations which they are attempting to study.
Currently, TriNetX healthcare organization members contribute access to a patient population of 138M, representing 15.3 billion clinical observations. With headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts, TriNetX is one of the fastest growing, privately-held companies in the area's life sciences corridor.
As we continue to grow, TriNetX is looking for an ambitious, energetic, and motivated Regional Manager, with a real world evidence (RWE), clinical research, life sciences or public health background, to drive the expansion of our healthcare organization membership within the Latin American region.
The Regional Manager must be able to communicate effectively on numerous levels, including with Clinicians, IT and C level executives and will be able to quickly establish relationships with key decision makers, managing multiple objectives and goals - An entrepreneurial "own the business" work ethic is critical.
This position is based out of Brazil. Extensive travel within the region is to be expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creatively develop and execute effective expansion activities within designated countries and accounts, to meet business objectives.
- Develop strategies and relationships with key decision makers within designated countries and accounts, to meet business objectives.
- Remain knowledgeable on the clinical research landscape, associated industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Learn and utilize the TriNetX platform and associated marketing material to maximize expansion effectiveness and efficiency.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in real world evidence (RWE), biostatistics, clinical research, life sciences or public health, ideally including the use of clinical data for population-based analysis purposes.
- Strong business acumen, oral and written communications skills, and the ability to successfully interface and build relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Self-starter who can work both collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to work closely with and influence related cross functional groups and other internal and customer stakeholders.
- Formal sales experience a bonus but not a necessity.
Meet Some of TriNetX's Employees
Jeffrey W.Director of Engineering
Jeffrey provides oversight to several engineering teams and ensures every engineer feels fulfilled in their role. He also collaborates with product managers to create and deliver a high quality product.
Back to top