Associate Account Manager, Remote US
This position reports to our global HQ in Cambridge, MA and is fully remote within the US. Travel is expected when needed domestically and internationally.
Who we are:
TriNetX was founded on the idea that incorporating real-world data results in better clinical trial design, improves the site selection and patient recruitment process and generates real-world evidence (RWE) to advance the collective understanding of human health. TriNetX collaborates with the majority of industry leaders, including 13 of the top 15 pharmaceutical companies, and is powered by an impressive network of 170 healthcare organizations across 30 countries.
As a result of its reach and rapidly expanding network, TriNetX has become the market leader in protocol design, feasibility, and site selection. Researchers have leveraged the TriNetX network to analyze over 39,000 protocols, presented over 10,000 clinical trial opportunities to its healthcare members, and reduced site identification time in clinical trials by 50%.
Currently, TriNetX healthcare organization members contribute access to a patient population of 400 million, representing over 40 billion clinical observations. With headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts, TriNetX is one of the fastest-growing, privately held companies in the area's life sciences corridor.
What challenges we work on:
TriNetX is the global health research network that optimizes clinical research and enables discoveries through the creation of real-world evidence. TriNetX combines real-time access to longitudinal clinical data with state-of-the-art analytics to answer complex research questions at the speed of thought. Each member of our community shares in the consolidated value of our global, federated health research network that connects clinical researchers to the patient populations which they are attempting to study.
Who we are looking for:
TriNetX created an Account Management team to assist our members on the daily use and operation of our platform in support of their clinical trial process. This team will manage the entire member community - both healthcare organizations and industry (pharma and CRO) and will be managing the user community and management/executive relationships at those organizations. This team and role are part of the scalable growth underway at TriNetX. It is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of our exciting shift of applying real world patient data to the clinical trial process. You will be on the front lines with our customers with a high degree of exposure both within TriNetX and across our customers.
We are looking for an Associate Account Manager that will report to the VP of Account Management and will be primarily responsible for the daily operations related to our Pharma and CRO members. This role is a combination of account management and on-going sales ownership of our Pharma/CRO customers.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the adoption of TriNetX within the organization including coordination of onboarding and/or training and adoption within internal workflows
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers, while maintaining high visibility within accounts
- Contracting with our members during the renewal process and managing any add-on sales opportunities as the sales owner.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements. Develops and follows through on detailed sales strategies to maximize account development
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously identifying new areas for expansion
- Champion the customer at all levels internally
- Feedback all suggestions for improvement to senior staff
- Serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Creation of governance process between Customer and TriNetX
What you bring to TriNetX:
- Proven experience as an account manager
- Keen understanding of the process and relationships of an HCO with CRO / Pharma for Clinical Trial execution
- Sales experience in healthcare IT and/or pharmaceutical/CRO space required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Comfortable with technology and IT
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
- Entrepreneur-like attitude
- Understand how data (claims, real-world data) is used by the pharma/CRO industry
- Understanding of claims data
As a condition of employment, the individual must provide proof of Covid 19 vaccination unless a medical or religious exemption is granted by TriNetX
Learn more about TriNetX:
Please feel free to check out our website www.trinetx.com and our careers page www.trinetx.com/careers/ to learn more. We are social and you can follow us on Twitter @TriNetX, LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/trinetx, The Muse https://www.themuse.com/profiles/trinetx and be sure to read our blog https://trinetx.com/blog/
Interested in joining our community?
TriNetX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex or gender, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
TriNetX, US, requires all employees working in the United States to be vaccinated against Covid-19 in accordance with our company policy and following local, state, and federal guidelines.
No recruiters or agencies, please. Any candidate(s) submitted through outside agencies will NOT be considered and disqualified. Thank You!