Sr Payroll Workday Analyst
The Sr. Payroll Workday Analyst will provide project leadership to the payroll team. This position is critical to supporting the Workday Payroll System and ensures that Payroll and other business initiatives are supported with the proper process and tools.
- Create/Run reports in Workday to monitor for data discrepancies
- Lead projects related to Workday and Workday Timekeeping and support changes
- Create/Modify dashboards in Workday
- Troubleshoot/Problem solve when data is missing/inaccurate
- Explain the critical need of this information and bring it to the attention of management if the information is not received
- Act with a sense of urgency, being mindful of last-minute requests. Time management is key to get the correct information in a timely manner
- Monitoring the Workday payroll system for missing/inaccurate data, performing data audits, creating complex reports and dashboards, and assisting where needed
- Experience using and maintaining Workday PR system and Workday Time Tracking
- Experience writing custom reports in Workday
- Minimum 4 years of applicable experience in PR
- Knowledge and hands-on experience configuring, testing, documenting, and implementing applications to meet requirements
- Ability to formulate and present recommendations regarding functional and technical solutions that improve business processes
- Ensure and train Workday to payroll team
- Ability and passion to analyze complex business processes and understand the details and concepts
- The ability to learn quickly and build and retain a personal knowledge base
- Detailed and task oriented
- Develop and maintain payroll system analytics and reporting
- Review, analyze and verify payroll reports and documents for accuracy
- Assist in system update testing
- Deliver a high-level of service while engaging with all levels to ensure end-to-end workflow is functioning as designed.
- Coordinate with technology partners and cross functional groups to identify and resolve systems and process issues.
- Organize, prioritize, and provide a high degree of accuracy in analysis, reporting and presenting of financial information.
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be well organized and have strong planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management and ability to meet deadlines with moderate supervision
- Self-Starter who works well independently.
- Strong process and issue analysis, judgment and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer focused, demonstrates initiative and effective in a team environment
- Results orientation by tracking reports and data to support business units and drive continuous improvement within the service center payroll functions.
- Solid knowledge of payroll principles and practices
- Knowledge of Workday and Workday Timekeeping
- Advanced Microsoft Word Excel preferred
- 5-10 years of payroll experience
- Bachelor's degree
Back to top