Sr Financial Analyst
We are seeking a highly motivated Sr Financial Analyst to provide financial, analytical, and strategic support within the Corporate Planning and Analysis department. In this highly visible position, the analyst will work with key business partners across the company's finance organization to further develop and standardize new profitability and cost measures, create more meaningful management reports, and support the coordination and communication of the company's financial planning and analysis process. In this role, the financial analyst will be supporting several shared service functions in all aspects of plan, forecast, and goal achievement.
- Assist with the development and execution of the annual operating plan process.
- Assist with monthly forecast process; prepare trend analysis, investigate, report on, and make recommendations when variances exist.
- Assist in close responsibilities in conjunction with Accounting
- Prepare multi-market monthly dashboard and quarterly benchmark reporting for the CFO and market leadership
- Develop and implement relevant performance management metrics and business analytics to track corporate performance and strategy implementation. Monitor trends to identify and understand key drivers for trend improvements or declines.
- Assist in decision support for forecasting and analyzing revenues and expenses of current products as well as potential new products or investment opportunities
- Identify, develop, and implement process improvements to ensure efficiencies
- Develop and continually improve understanding of existing company information systems, their content and their interrelationship with financial and operating analysis.
- Continually improve technical skills relating to financial modeling, database construction, spreadsheet analysis and graphics
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
- 4+ years of relevant financial experience
- Advanced level proficiency with MS Office
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify potential financial risks and opportunity; strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to multitask, manage time effectively, and operate with a sense of urgency.
- The preferred candidate will demonstrate attention to detail, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and can work successfully and effectively on cross functional teams.
- Comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting their findings to senior management.
- Experience with Oracle Financial systems, Essbase, and other reporting tools a plus.
Back to top