Senior Financial Analyst
This is an in house position located in San Francisco.
Best Reviews, a profitable and rapidly growing online product review company, is seeking an energetic, highly motivated, Senior Financial Analyst.
- Operating Plan: Work with local advertising sales representatives to assist in account alignment and be involved in decision making for account ownership. Partner with the commissions team and provide guidance for compensation related items. Create dashboards to provide to senior leadership that emphasizes KPIs and sales performance. Design and build reports that outline the performance of advertising year-to-date. Oversee nitche P&Ls and partner with leaders to assess opportunity and risks.
- Expense Reporting: Create and maintain monthly and quarterly reviews and variance analyses. Assist management decision making about partner performance and finance and accounting groups with partner revenue and payment details Monthly Forecasting: Perform and create monthly expense forecasts for senior management regarding monetization partnerships, department costs, and variances to plan and previous forecasts. Investigate large expenses that are impacting profit and assess future options for cost savings.
- Decision Support: Perform ad hoc financial analyses for various stakeholders evaluating proposed operating changes, partnership changes, and strategic projects. Various ad hoc reporting support.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Finance/Accounting with five years related business experience.
- Excellent MS Excel skills including pivot tables, lookups, advanced summing functions. Oracle experience preferred but not required.
- Must be a self-starter that is highly motivated, deadline and detail oriented, and understands a sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required. Problem solver.
- Comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting their findings to senior management.
- Experience with Oracle Financial systems, Essbase, and other reporting tools a plus.
Back to top