Project Manager - Content Agency
- Chicago, IL
Studio 1847 is seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage the fulfillment and delivery of holistic digital marketing solutions for third-party clientele. This individual should be comfortable managing multiple projects in parallel and ensuring product scope aligns with client objectives. An ideal candidate will be familiar with the various components of a digital marketing campaign (e.g., native content, display, search engine marketing, web development, social media management) and understand how each component contributes to a comprehensive marketing strategy.
This role will be fully remote and can be based in any of these states: CA, CT, FL, IL, IN, MD, NJ, NY, OH, OR, TN, VA, WI.
Studio 1847 is committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices and visions. Be yourself. Bring yourself. Because that's the only way we will deliver on our mission to provide meaningful journalism to the diverse communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable for fostering inclusion and opportunity across race, gender, age, creed, identity and experience. Join us.
Studio 1847 is the brand marketing division of Tribune Publishing Co. We partner with brands to tell their stories through content and experiences.
- Work with a wide range of clients/industries to manage campaigns with project components across multiple teams (Sales, Solution Architects, Digital Marketing Services)
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and strategy teams to define deliverables and effectively manage client expectations
- Guide appropriate team members through onboarding, planning, implementation, quality control and launch phases for each client/project; working with stakeholders to define functional and technical requirements
- Manage client calendars, project budgets, product scope and various work assignments
- Deliver regular status reports to management and clients
- Effectively communicate and manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle; overseeing all client communication as it applies to the project
- Manage Tribune Publishing's Branded Content Social Media programs
- Fosters a positive working relationship with advertisers, agencies, sales and operations teams
- Develop expertise in CRM, Adit, AX, SharePoint, SAVO, Basecamp and other software or other tools that Studio implements
- BA/BS with a focus in business, marketing, or technology; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of project management experience with a minimum of 1 year managing digital projects
- PMP and/or CSM certification preferred
- Understanding of native business and content space
- Experience managing medium to large projects (>$250,000)
- Knowledge of paid social media; experience running paid campaigns is preferred
- Candidate must be highly motivated, proactive, organized and have the ability to manage concurrent projects and interface with external clients in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy
- Candidate must possess excellent leadership, organization, communication and time management skills
Tribune Publishing Company is a media company rooted in award-winning journalism. Headquartered in Chicago, Tribune Publishing Company operates local media businesses in eight markets with titles including the Chicago Tribune, The Baltimore Sun, Orlando Sentinel, South Florida's Sun-Sentinel, Virginia's Daily Press and The Virginian-Pilot, The Morning Call of Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, and the Hartford Courant.
Tribune Publishing Company also operates Tribune Content Agency (TCA) and the Daily Meal.
Our brands are committed to informing, inspiring and engaging local communities. We create and distribute content across our media portfolio, offering integrated marketing, media, and business services to consumers and advertisers, including digital solutions and advertising opportunities.
Back to top