Provide Press Support for Production Crews
- Maintaining and Cleaning Press Units, Folders, and Other Press Euiptment.
- Mixing Ink.
- Handling, Storing, and Documenting Pressroom Waste Streams.
- Maintaining and Supplying Press Solvents and Chemicals for Production Runs.
- Recycling Ink.
- Making and Repairing Ink Hoses.
- Minor Machine Repair.
- Pressroom Project Support
- Receiving and Inventory of Press Consumables.
- Receiving and Monitoring Ink Supplies
- Investigating Web Loses, due to Ink/Water Drips
- Periodically supporting running press crews by operating press reelroom duties
- The ability to read and write reports as typically acquired through a high school diploma or GED
- Mechanical aptitude and a strong desire to learn are also necessary.
- The ability to work in confined spaces (press units) while bending and crawling is required in order to effectively clean equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Work all shifts, weekend and holidays.
- Experience material handling and operating forklift is preferred.
Back to top