Sun Sentinel is hiring part-time packagers to work in our warehouse!
To perform the required functions and duties when assigned to the tying line which includes:
- Properly positioning equipment in the tying line;
- Changing tyer strap and retreading a strap break;
- Changing kraft wrap on bottom wrappers and fixing minor jams;
- Entering and changing zone ID numbers on the ink jet;
- Setting correct bundle count, number of cuts and rotation selection on the stacker;
- Producing correct odds as required; and inspecting the contents for the inserted package to ensure the package is complete and accurate with the correct bundle identification code being applied to the kraft wrapper.
- Placing correct product in the insert hopper, maintaining a feeding pace that is sufficient to maintain an uninterrupted operation at the inserter and repairing missed or doubled inserts in an efficient and timely manner.
- 1-2 yrs experience in a newspaper, warehouse, or factory packaging environment
- Open schedule flexibility
- Able to stand for long hours (min of 2)
- Able to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs
Back to top