Media Sales Representative
Media Sales Consultant (Advertising Sales)
The Baltimore Sun Media Group, Baltimore's leading media company, is seeking a driven, digitally savvy outside sales professional to sell our portfolio of advertising solutions.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, rewarding and team oriented work environment
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation and personal days.
- Paid and ongoing sales and digital training
We are looking for a high-energy, self-motivated, aggressive and organized individual to join our multimedia sales team.
The right candidate will be able to cultivate and develop new business, assume sales and service responsibility for assigned accounts, develop and implement marketing/advertising solutions and provide exceptional customer service. An uncompromising commitment to driving results and delivering customer satisfaction are a must.
Success with new and existing accounts will be achieved by applying strategic solutions across the Baltimore Sun Media Group portfolio, capturing increased market share from competitors, and exceeding customer expectations in delivering desired results.
- Identify, evaluate and develop strategies to build new accounts.
- Develop new accounts within assigned region or industry.
- Quotes prices, prepares proposals and provides information regarding terms of sales.
- Grow and maintain revenue within assigned territory or account base.
- Sell effectively with the use of market research into print, online and niche publications.
- Monitor competitive media and stay abreast of industry trends.
- Uncover new/incremental revenue streams from competitive media.
- Become actively involved in your territory's community and events.
- Provide regular reports to management including sales recaps and customer feedback, as well as documenting appointments and sales efforts in various tracking systems.
- Establish and develop relationships, marketing strategies through consultation with advertisers to help meet their objectives, and exceed advertising territory revenue goals.
Back to top