Track and monitor the flow of all products and pallets from the 5th Floor, ROP Dock, or any outside vendors to their destination (i.e. trailers, storage, etc.) via WMS. Responsible for accurate truck loading and for ensuring scanning compliance.
- Ensures all products are loaded accurately on trucks (i.e. quantity and packages #'s )
- Ensure quality and integrity of the all products loaded on trucks
- Ensure parts are staged at their respective staging areas for oncoming shifts
- Communicates with the Team Leader any outstanding issues
- Provides direction to Material Handlers
- Communicates will all other departments to ensure product flow
- Able to navigate and search inventory balances
- Utilize Omnizone to locate product and identify quantity of product
- Close out trucks when all product is loaded and double check the staging areas for any non-WMS product (i.e. toppers, bags, Trib-local, etc.)
- Runs reports from WMS
- Has basic computer knowledge and able to operate Microsoft Office programs
- Interacts professionally with Drivers and employees throughout the company
- Breaks down ga ylords /waste containers for recycling program.
- Assists with the loading, weighing, and receiving of all waste products from the DC network.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and/or holidays
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
- Ability to utilize all equipment involved with loading and unloading product.
- Must be a certified fork lift operator.
- Requires working in an office/warehouse environment and outdoors at various temperatures
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Patience, understanding, and good people skills
- Outcome oriented and excellence seeking
- Must have strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
Back to top