Local Media Sales Rep 1
Orlando Sentinel Media Group is seeking an assertive, confident sales professional with a solid background in outside sales with an emphasis on new business development. This position is based in our Lake County office in Tavares, Florida.
Our ideal candidate will have superior communication and organizational skills, excellent work ethic, and a positive, can-do attitude. As a Local Multimedia Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling advertising and digital marketing solutions to existing accounts as well as generating new business.
You will be evaluated on your ability to meet activity requirements, sales quotas and have oversight of the execution of innovative multimedia advertising campaigns and solutions to achieve revenue targets.
Our enthusiastic and motivated sales representatives focus on new business development as well as growth of existing accounts, speak with decision makers, analyze their needs, and effectively deliver value-added solutions.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Aggressively develop new business through prospecting, cold calls and relationship-building.
- Maintain and grow existing clients through strong relationships and outstanding customer service by serving as an industry expert and consultant.
- Meet revenue, new business and account retention goals.
- Proactively market the company to customers and convey the advantages of our services.
- Ensure both customers and prospects have a detailed understanding of our advertising solutions through a consultative selling approach.
- Present compelling proposals and presentations based on a thorough Client Needs Analysis.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Maintain strong ongoing knowledge of the advertising industry, particularly digital solutions .
- Maintain a high level of customer service through training and customer support.
- Utilize CRM platforms and other tools to record, track and plan client activity.
- Collaborate with team members, managers and cross-functional departments and participate in team or cross team initiatives and projects.
- Ongoing prioritization & reprioritization of work assignments with a focus on those that achieve a profitable return on investment & reduce customer churn
- A proven track record in developing new business and achieving individual sales goals by researching target accounts, identifying key contacts and developing account-specific strategies
- Digital sales experience and industry knowledge strongly preferred
- Maintain a high level of activity - calls, presentations, proposal, etc
- Minimum of 2 years of successful outside sales experience and new business development
- Manage the complete the sales process across all stages and document activity in CRM
Back to top