Inside Sales Representative, Retention
Chicago Tribune's Recruitment Advertising Team is looking to Inside Sales Representatives for their Retention team. This position will perform outbound sales calls including lead follow up, sales qualification and client account reviews to maintain and grow a portfolio of buying customers and meet and/or exceed daily outbound call quotas. Focus will be on establishing value-added relationships with assigned list of customers to ensure client retention and satisfaction. Ideal candidate is motivated, persuasive and consultative with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Growing existing customer accounts within their assigned territory and/or product category.
- Upselling and bundling appropriate digital recruitment solutions to drive incremental revenue and increase average revenue per order (ARPO)
- Meet/exceed call, email and sales activity metrics to ensure client engagement and retention
- Engages decision makers in conversations regarding product or service; obtain and record information about potential customers, use to induce a sale/set an appointment.
- Reduce customer churn by providing excellent customer service and consultative solutions
- Provides solutions/recommendations & up-sell products utilizing superior product knowledge.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue goals and targets.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Understand and articulate our value propositions and full portfolio of offerings through inside sales channels
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA/BS degree (Business preferred); one year plus advertising/media inside sales experience required
- Experience maintaining and managing a territory base of < $400,000 annual revenue
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing a CRM and Microsoft Office products to manage day to day activities
- Demonstrated success in meeting revenue goals
- Recruitment industry market knowledge a plus, print, digital, mobile platform knowledge & skills preferred
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer service, problem solving, time management and financial business acumen skills
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Research and build a database of existing clients and referrals
Back to top