Inside Media Sales Representative
This position will perform outbound sales calls including lead follow up, sales qualification and client account reviews to maintain and grow a portfolio of customers and meet and/or exceed daily outbound call quotas. Focus will be on establishing value-added relationships with assigned list of customers to ensure client retention and satisfaction. Ideal candidate is motivated, persuasive and consultative with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Growing existing customer accounts within their assigned territory and/or product category.
• Upselling and bundling appropriate digital solutions to drive incremental revenue and increase average revenue per order (ARPO.)
• Meet/exceed call, email and sales activity metrics to ensure client engagement and retention.
• Engages decision makers in conversations regarding product or service; obtain and record. information about potential customers, use to induce a sale/set an appointment.
• Reduce customer churn by providing excellent customer service and consultative solutions.
• Provides solutions/recommendations & up-sell products utilizing superior product knowledge.
• Accountable for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue goals and targets.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Understand and articulate our value propositions and full portfolio of offerings through inside sales channels.
Minimum Qualifications - Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• BA/BS degree (Business preferred); one year plus advertising/media inside sales experience required.
• Experience maintaining and managing a territory base of < $400,000 annual revenue.
• Working knowledge and experience utilizing a CRM and Microsoft Office products to manage day to day activities.
• Demonstrated success in meeting revenue goals.
• Media industry market knowledge a plus, print, digital, mobile platform knowledge & skills preferred.
• Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong customer service, problem solving, time management and financial business acumen skills
• Effective relationship-building skills.
• Research and build a database of existing clients and referrals.
Back to top