Digital Strategist, New Business
- Norfolk, VA
Candidates, we are currently reviewing applications for future consideration
Tribune Publishing is a proactive, digitally-focused sales organization. Our ideal candidate will drive digital advertising sales in order to meet overall team goals and the organization's business objectives. Must be creative, collaborative, team-oriented and driven.
We work with clients to understand their strategic goals in order to help find unique and innovative ways to reach their customers. Our team helps clients develop and launch multi-platform advertising campaigns aimed at our extensive digital audience.
- Collaborate with the markets to expand digital solution opportunities with existing customers.
- Develop new business while identifying client specific digital ad sales opportunities.
- Maximize revenue through consultative sales approach with ability to represent solutions across the full portfolio of Digital: programmatic display, audio, and video, Connected TV, SEO, SEM, targeted email, social, and native advertising.
- Identify customer needs through pre call planning, utilization of marketing resources, competitive analysis, and customer feedback, in order to connect meaningful media solutions across Stats Digital's advertising portfolio.
- Utilizes extensive understanding of account base and related industries to help identify trends and patterns within specific verticals.
- Works collaboratively across the organization to build meaningful cross-platform new and existing client solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications. Required to attend internal training and skill development workshops.
- You will need at least 5 years of high digital sales experience and a proven track record of quota achievement. Effective relationship building skills and great analytical skills necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or equivalent related experience.
- Ability to research digital advertising clients and target prospective new clients.
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing a CRM and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive environment and adaptability to a rapidly evolving media landscape.
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Requires a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Join our dynamic team! We offer and fun and flexible environment. Competitive salary, and excellent health, dental, vision benefits including 401K, flexible time off and more!
Tribune Publishing is committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices and visions. Be yourself. Bring yourself. Because that's the only way we will deliver on our mission to provide meaningful journalism to the diverse communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable for fostering inclusion and opportunity across race, gender, age, creed, identity and experience. Join us.
Back to top