- Orlando, FL
We are currently reviewing applications for future consideration
The Orlando Sentinel is the dominant, local, online media source for Orlando.
www.OrlandoSentinel.com is Central Florida's number one website!
Our parent company, Tribune Publishing is a leading multi-media based in Chicago, IL .
As a proactive, digitally-focused sales organization, the ideal candidate will drive digital advertising sales in order to meet overall team goals and the organization's business objectives. Must be creative, collaborative, team-oriented and driven.
We work with clients to understand their strategic goals in order to help find unique and innovative ways to reach their customers. Our team helps clients develop and launch multi-platform advertising campaigns aimed at our extensive digital audience.
Responsible for driving digital advertising sales in order to meet overall team goals and the organization's business objectives. Primary focus is on aggressive development of new clients and growing existing business with medium to large accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business while identifying client specific digital ad sales
- Collaborate with the markets to expand digital solution opportunities with existing customers
- Maximize revenue through consultative sales approach with ability to represent solutions across the full portfolio of Stats Digital: programmatic display, audio, and video, ConnectedTV, SEO, SEM, targeted email, social, and native advertising.
- Identify customer needs through pre call planning, utilization of marketing resources, competitive analysis, and customer feedback, in order to connect meaningful media solutions across Stats Digital's advertising
- Maintain adherence to internal processes and reporting to ensure that all aspects of campaign management are executed correctly
- Utilizes extensive understanding of account base and related industries to help identify trends and patterns within specific verticals
- Works collaboratively across the organization to build meaningful cross-platform new and existing client solutions.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications. Required to attend internal training and skill development workshops
- Utilize support roles and resources in order to maximize sales time
- Deliver uncompromising customer support and attention to detail
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Working with your assigned multi-media team members to collaboratively grow their digital business as well as independently drive opportunities on your own
- Be the digital quarterback for your campaigns, ensuring all aspects from pre-sales to post sales are followed through on by your support team and deliver recommendations to the clients on campaign enhancements and optimizations
Minimum Qualifications - Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5 to 7 years experience of high digital sales acumen
- Experience selling the Stats Digital product line a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or equivalent related experience
- Ability to research digital advertising clients and target prospective new clients
- Must attend networking conferences and events, approach and foster new contacts whenever the situation fits.
- Must have a proven track record of quota achievement
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing a CRM and Microsoft Office products to manage day-to-day activities.
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive environment and adaptability to a rapidly evolving media landscape
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication, written and presentation skills
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Self-starter, possess high energy, creative and analytical skills
- Requires a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Travel may be necessary
Tribune Publishing is committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices and visions. Be yourself. Bring yourself. Because that's the only way we will deliver on our mission to provide meaningful journalism to the diverse communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable for fostering inclusion and opportunity across race, gender, age, creed, identity and experience. Join us.
Back to top