The New York Daily News is seeking a driven digital media sales professional to join our growing in house digital agency. Are you a sales hunter who loves bringing in new business and finding the right digital solutions to help businesses grow? Then this may be the perfect role for you.
We provide our media sales representatives with paid training, a rewarding work environment, & a comprehensive benefits package.
- Base salary plus UNCAPPED commission
- Unlimited paid time off & holidays
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional development - ongoing strategic sales training, tools, & research support
- Company-provided laptop, iPad, mobile phone, & mileage allowances
- Develop new business while identifying client specific digital ad sales opportunities.
- Maximize revenue through consultative sales approach with ability to represent solutions across our full digital portfolio: programmatic display, audio, and video, ConnectedTV, SEO, SEM, targeted email, social, and native advertising.
- Identify customer needs through pre call planning, utilization of marketing resources, competitive analysis, and customer feedback, in order to connect meaningful media solutions across our digital advertising portfolio.
- Maintain adherence to internal processes and reporting to ensure that all aspects of campaign management are executed correctly.
- Utilizes extensive understanding of account base and related industries to help identify trends and patterns within specific verticals.
- Works collaboratively across the organization to build meaningful cross-platform new and existing client solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications. Required to attend internal training and skill development workshops.
- Utilize support roles and resources in order to maximize sales time.
- Deliver uncompromising customer support and attention to detail.
- 5 to 7 years' experience of high digital sales acumen required.
- Experience selling digital media and digital media services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or equivalent related experience.
- Ability to research digital advertising clients and target prospective new clients.
- Must attend networking conferences and events, approach and foster new contacts whenever the situation fits.
- Must have a proven track record of quota achievement.
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing a CRM and Microsoft Office products to manage day-to-day activities.
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive environment and adaptability to a rapidly evolving media landscape
- Effective relationship-building skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication, written and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, possess high energy, creative and analytical skills.
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Requires a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Travel may be necessary.
Back to top