Digital Sales Engineer
- Deerfield Beach, FL
Position located in Deerfield Beach
We are currently reviewing resumes for a future opportunity
The Sun Sentinel is the dominant, local, online, and media source for Broward and Southern Palm Beach Counties www.sun-sentinel.com/
Our parent company, Tribune Publishing is a leading multi-media company in Chicago, IL
As a Digital Sales Engineer, you'll be the primary point person for the execution of all premium Digital campaigns. You will be responsible for coordination of all Digital campaigns which includes the submission of proposals, assisting management and sales teams with client needs, and working with all internal teams and vendors on implementation and execution - including our full portfolio of print, digital display, sponsored content, reach, programmatic and digital marketing services. You will be a part of transforming our sales culture into one that creates strategic marketing partnerships with our clients. There is huge business opportunity in our market with clients we are not currently working with and you will be part of our drive to develop new business. We will marshal all your strengths - your creativity, your dedication to our mission, your resolve to find the best ways to serve our clients - and put them flush against a strategy designed to promote growth and sustainability.
What you'll do:
- Build awareness of our portfolio of Digital offerings and capabilities within our market, with a focus on premium and higher budget products/platforms.
- Assist Premium Sales Reps and Digital Sales Strategists in achieving sales revenue targets - with emphasis on driving digital revenue Prospect accounts by identifying the right decision-makers and influencers.
- Create solutions and programs that leverage our digital and traditional products and services. These programs will align with the client's objectives; be strategically designed so as to drive the intended results in measurable and attributable manner.
- Upon closing and launching programs, you'll take an active interest in ensuring the campaigns are tracking towards the client's objectives, and optimize those campaigns as needed.
- Create and maintain a singular point of contact for all information and processes regarding sales/campaign execution:
- Respond to all RFPs and client requests by creating integrated media plans that meet client objectives
- Work with the Sales Team to develop and maintain holistic dashboards and data visualization from Google Analytics and other data sources and websites to support business functions
- Work with internal teams to research and create compelling media plans and presentations to assist in driving revenue
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external partners to execute all aspects of digital marketing and advertising programs
- Ensure all sold products are routed to the appropriate fulfillment teams or vendors
- Work with Ad Ops team on execution, fulfillment, and correct billing of campaigns
- Work with Creative team (if necessary) to build creative/ ad units for campaign execution
- Process and manage Insertion Orders utilizing tools and systems
- Perform ROI analysis of all marketing channels (paid search, SEO, affiliates, social media, display, email, etc.) to ensure achievement of KPIs
- Facilitate tag management and pixel tracking systems and troubleshoot implementation
- Provide campaign wrap-up report and recommendations for renewed business
- Bachelor's degree in Business (Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Advertising concentration preferred) with prior digital experience; prefer 2+ years digital marketing
- Digital marketing acumen required - including a wide range of platforms (i.e. Doubleclick, Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SiteScout and TapAnalytics); familiarity with digital display products, native ad platforms and high impact executions
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive environment and adaptability to a rapidly evolving media landscape
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Self-starter, with excellent analytical, written, oral, communication, written and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong time and project management skills and financial business acumen skills
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing Microsoft Office products
- To be a part of a media company rooted in award-winning journalism which informs, inspires and engages our growing audience.
- To be a part of a company that develops strong relationships with our audience and deliver customer-focused solutions based on their evolving needs.
- Opportunity to contribute to creating new and inventive ways for our company to be successful.
- Develop and strengthen your capabilities the drive your career, personal, and professional growth.
- Work collaboratively with a talented team of individuals that have shared objectives.
- To be a part of a constantly changing, fast-paced environment that confronts industry challenges with sharp thinking and expertise.
Tribune Publishing (NASDAQ:TPCO) is a media company rooted in award-winning journalism. Headquartered in Chicago, Tribune Publishing operates local media businesses in eight markets with titles including the Chicago Tribune , New York Daily News , The Baltimore Sun , Orlando Sentinel , South Florida's Sun-Sentinel , Virginia's Daily Press and The Virginian-Pilot , The Morning Call of Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, and the Hartford Courant .
In addition to award-winning local media businesses, Tribune Publishing operates national and international brands such as Tribune Content Agency and the Daily Meal , and is the majority owner of the product review website BestReviews .
Our brands are committed to informing, inspiring and engaging local communities. We create and distribute content across our media portfolio, offering integrated marketing, media, and business services to consumers and advertisers, including digital solutions and advertising opportunities.
Back to top