The Campaign Specialist will be responsible for processing online advertising campaigns, launching creative and ensuring customer needs are met. Partnering with the sales support team, the creative development team, and the rest of the ad trafficking team, this person will be the main point of contact for processing online advertising orders and proposals, trafficking the ad campaign, optimizing for delivery, and providing client facing reporting and screenshots. Entering online advertising orders and proposals into the order management system and greenlighting them will be the primary responsibility of the Campaign Specialist.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Provide pre and post-sales support by ordering, reserving, delivering and reporting on advertising units or campaigns that have been sold.
- Ability to use Media Math in relation to the industry (Gross vs. Net/CPM/E-CPM).
- Secure and process ad creative, verify the ad specs, among other details associated with the successful launch of an online ad campaign.
- Optimize campaigns to enhance performance.
- Assist with billing issues and support collection efforts.
- Execute change requests and revisions to online ad campaigns in a timely fashion to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to handle all aspects of customer service including anticipating the customer's needs, building relationships, and exceeding the customer's expectations.
- Use problem solving skills to resolve escalated situations with customers and provide top quality solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot ad serving problems and effectively communicate solutions.
- Stay abreast of Tribune Digital products, industry issues, trends and ad serving solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous experience with ad serving platforms is strongly preferred but not required. (DFP/DFA/DSM/DART/DoubleClick preferred)
- Strong knowledge of web-based, mobile and video display advertising units
- Understanding of ad units of measurements (CPM/CPD/CPC)
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills with strong customer focus that conveys responsiveness and competence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment, and be able to interact effectively with other team members, management and customers
- Must be comfortable adapting to change and challenge
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to provide innovative solutions and recommend process improvements
- Must be PC literate and have practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must understand business objectives and advertisers' goals to maximize revenue and advertiser performance
Back to top