The Assistant Packager position is responsible for assembling and staging daily newspapers and associated packages for delivery. Average hours are 20-30 hours per week. We are currently filling both day (7am-2pm) and night (8pm-12am) shift positions.
- Receive printed products from the press and insert advertisements and preprinted packages into those products.
- Prepare these finished products for delivery to the distribution centers.
- Clean up work areas.
Basic Qualifications :
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to work in a production environment (noise, equipment, etc.)
- Only those candidates meeting our screening criteria will be contacted.
- High school education or GED equivalent.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Electric Pallet Jack experience preferred but company will train
Back to top