- Hoboken, NJ
TrialSpark is a digital health company that accelerates the discovery of new treatments for patients by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, clinical trials are deeply inefficient. A single clinical trial can cost more than 100 million dollars and less than 10% of clinical trials are completed on time. Our mission is to bring treatments to patients faster by addressing these inefficiencies.
As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll help us hire the best engineers as we look to double the size of our engineering and product team in 2021.
This role will entail client management, sourcing, facilitating the interview process and ultimately closing engineering candidates that will help drive our mission forward. You'll also have the opportunity to help with strategic initiatives such as university programs, employment branding, events and hiring process improvements.
Minimum qualifications for this role:
- 1+ years of previous experience sourcing technical hires (>2yrs is preferable) and basic fluency in engineering-speak
- Organized and detail oriented - This role is all about the details. You need to juggle many different tasks, ensuring they all get done in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ownership mentality - You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but also look for ways to improve how we do things.
- Excitement for the mission - We’re passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, and think it’s important you are too.
- Kind, thoughtful, and low ego - We look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top