- Hoboken, NJ
We’re looking for product designers in NYC to help change the future of medicine.
Today, running a clinical trial is a deeply manual process. Research teams must be laser-focused on meticulously documenting patient visits and capturing safety & efficacy data, all while delivering excellent care to patients.
At TrialSpark, we’re building a single technology and data platform that makes clinical trials smarter, faster, and more patient-centric for researchers. Join us in building a new kind of pharma company!
Note: This role is based in our NYC HQ; however, our office is closed through June 2021.
What you’ll work on
In this role, you’ll be working on streamlining clinical trials for research teams, so that they can spend more of their time focusing on delivering care to their patients. You’ll be working on two main product areas of our platform:
- Pilot, our companion app for research teams to run patient visits and collect clinical data
- Internal tools used to design the forms and medical content used for data collection
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the product’s design vision and creating solutions that are appropriately informed by company strategy, regulatory requirements, user needs, and data
- Producing user journeys, wireframes, and pixel-level design deliverables that support consistent, elegant user experiences
- Working closely with engineers and product managers to understand engineering complexity, define MVPs, and ensure product excellence through launch and iteration
- Acting as a leader on the design team through thoughtful feedback and proactive improvement of team processes, patterns, and systems
You may be a good fit if
- Minimum 3 years of product design experience, including work on B2B products, productivity tools, or internal tooling
- Passionate about simplifying complex workflows and working through complicated information architecture and systems
- Experience working agilely and collaboratively with PMs and engineers
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment to iterate and ship work that balances user, patient, and business needs
- Expertise in Sketch or Figma
- You have a high comfort level working within a self-directed culture, solving complex problems, and navigating ambiguity
- You actively seek input from others, but you are also decisive and can move projects forward. You can demonstrate that you have rallied teams behind your vision, such as through storytelling, research insights, well-constructed rationale, and facilitation skill
- You’re not afraid of getting technical: No prior healthcare experience is required, but you are excited to learn about science, medicine, data, and regulation
- You are organized and strive for craft and discipline in the face of the messy realities of early-stage product
Back to top