Head of People
Trialspark is a technology company bringing new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, trials are an intensely manual process. Data are collected via pen and paper, binders of physical documents are transported from site to site, and clinical results are audited by hand. The process is further complicated by the required coordination of numerous parties, including doctors, patients, research coordinators, data managers, and trial monitors. Inefficiencies such as these result in trials costing hundreds of millions of dollars and fewer than 10% finishing on time.
Positive workplace culture and people development are critical to Trialspark’s mission and success. Improving clinical research is one of the most impactful problems to be working on, and it requires the best and the brightest. Our team is currently ~125 people and you will be helping to build the culture from the ground up! We’re a team of mission-oriented, ambitious, yet humble individuals working in a dynamic space and growing fast.
As Trialspark’s Head of People, you will be responsible for creating systems that enliven and scale our company culture, advising and overseeing people operations initiatives, tangibly contributing to initiatives, and developing the people operations talent. Your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as a beacon of our company culture/values by embodying, leading, & designing integration of values with organizational norms, traditions, and rituals
- Amplify leader embodiment of our values and their overall impact
- Lead people team to refine people ops operational infrastructure/priorities that help us elevate the impact people can have in their roles and across TrialSpark through the culture/values
- Collaborate to oversee & drive talent management programs including performance reviews and compensation adjustments
- Understand leadership priorities and influence through contracting/consultation
- Influence organizational design and strategic talent initiatives
- Oversee people operations including talent acquisition, human resources, and workplace experience
- Build strong relationships with all team members and work cross-functionally
- Lead people team while rolling up sleeves to contribute across people team initiatives
- Lead the development of a world class team!
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit combined with at least 10 years of experience in organizational development, human resources, learning/development, etc. (people ops)
- Bring experience building teams
- Bring experience collaborating and getting buy-in from leaders
- Take a data-driven approach to people ops
- Have a proven track record of success
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational presence and communication skills
- Deeply care about relationships and empathize with candidates, leaders, and team members
- Are organized, detail oriented, and focused on getting things done
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top