- Hoboken, NJ
Trialspark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, a clinical trial can cost more than $100M and take 10 years to complete, bottlenecking the development of new treatments for patients. We’re fundamentally changing how trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, service, and healthcare companies to work side by side.
Talent is critical to Trialspark’s mission and success. Improving clinical research is one of the most impactful problems to be working on, and it requires the best and the brightest. We’re a team of mission-oriented, ambitious, yet humble individuals working in a dynamic space and growing fast.
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll support our CEO and other members of our leadership team. You’ll anticipate and resolve our administrative and operational needs before they even arise, ensuring your clients are able to fully focus on their core roles. You’ll do this by:
- Managing a range of administrative duties including dealing with correspondence, managing calendars, organizing meetings and appointments, and arranging travel and accommodation
- Improving existing internal processes and operations and putting in place new ones where needed
- Organizing internal and external events and conferences
- Working on ad hoc projects as required
- You will also be expected to perform on-call duties (some evenings and weekends)
Key qualifications for this role include:
- Undergraduate degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- 5 years+ experience providing support to executives in a fast-paced environment
- Well-organized, self-starter with a “can do” attitude: This role will involve lots of multitasking and you’ll regularly be called upon to use your initiative
- Tact, diplomacy, and discretion: You’ll be working across all teams and will potentially be privy to sensitive information
- Excitement for the mission: We’re passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, and think it’s important you are too
- Kind, thoughtful, and low ego: We look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top