Client Growth Director
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, and digital health companies to run studies faster and more efficiently.
As a Client Growth Director, you will be the face of TrialSpark - personally responsible for developing executive relationships, establishing a robust pipeline, and ultimately driving new revenue (closing contracts). This role is the growth engine of the company; it powers all the downstream operations that enables patients to access new treatments. As a founding member of the team, you will shape the enterprise sales strategy and directly lead efforts to grow our business.
What success behaviors look like:
- Lead executive-level meetings and facilitate an engaging discussion
- Develop strong client relationships while challenging them to think differently
- Collaborate closely with operations and set proper client expectations
- Manage the pipeline with discipline and organization
- Run at problems with data, curiosity, and humility
- Represent the company and champion the mission at conferences and events
- Figure it out when there’s no playbook!
- 7+ years of professional experience in client-facing roles, including business development, delivery or sales. You have directly led engagements or sales with client leadership.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Low ego, high conviction: strong self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity yet drives towards clarity
- Incredibly curious: fast learner, motivated, resourceful
- Empathetic and entrepreneurial: instills trust and credibility with clients which then unlocks a trailblazing approach
- Organized and analytical balanced with getting things done
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top