Web Analytics and Product Specialist
TravelClick is looking for a Web Analytics and Product Specialist to be part of our web solutions team; a uniquely visible group within the organization. We are looking for an analyst who has an in-apt knowledge of code, digital analytics and tag management solutions. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The candidate will also work closely with Product Owners to modify their web tracking for hotel sites using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Platforms. Problem-solving skills and eagerness to face and overcome challenges are beneficial in this position, as is the ability to multitask while overseeing multiple cases/tickets. You will implement GTM scripts across various search engines, such as Google, Yahoo!, and Bing, and collaborate with others within the company, such as Sales, SEO and DEV teams. You must understand the nuances of packaging content for the various entities such as web and mobile applications.
- Gather information and work with Digital Producing teammates to make decisions. Requires relationship-building with other divisions, especially creative and technical teams. Requires contributing to complex projects and working with the DEV teams and marketing associates to carry out tasks to meet ever-changing deadlines. Must often manage competing business priorities.
- Upgrade, update, and enhance current sites for responsive design and optimized user interface; update content and graphics; monitor performance and results.
- Convey client concept, code, and publish standards-based content for a variety of formats, including web, smartphones and tablets.
- At least 1-2 years of hands-on experience in a Web Design/Development environment, and experience utilizing issue tracking systems, such as Salesforce or Service Desk.
- Strong analytical skills and a capacity for creative problem-solving.
- Excellent customer-facing skills, including the ability for organized and timely updates, empathy, and the ability to communicate with customers on complex issues via phone, email, or Web conference.
- Ability to work independently, to organize and prioritize multiple project responsibilities, and to produce quality work under deadline pressure.
- Ability to work outside normal office hours, including nights and weekends on shift basis.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to define problems, collect and access data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and communicate conclusions in a verbal, diagram or written form.
- Enjoys the development of large-scale Web applications.
- Front-end development experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Back to top