VoicePro Reservation Agent
As a VoicePro Reservation Agent, you will answer incoming calls and provide descriptive information regarding rooms, accommodations, rates, amenities, special packages and guest services, on behalf of properties across The Americas including independent hotels, luxury resorts, and large global brands, all while delivering excellent customer experiences.
Our Reservations Center is an efficient, fast paced, and exciting environment in which you will receive reservation calls from all over the world. This position offers a competitive hourly base rate plus the opportunity to earn $500.00+ per month or more from performance based incentives. New hires are immediately eligible for medical benefits with no waiting period and there are many opportunities to learn and to grow your career with TravelClick!
If you are an outgoing and persuasive person, with experience in customer service or sales roles in hospitality, travel, retail, restaurants, and/or call centers, you will fit in wonderfully among our sales and service driven team.
VoicePro is a 24x7 call center, we are looking for someone with open availability and we are hiring for all shifts!
- Drive revenue through the selling and up selling of reservations, room types and additional items.
- Provide quality customer service on every call.
- Answer customer inquiries, providing professional assistance to potential and existing guests on every call.
- Provide detailed descriptions of destinations, resort accommodations and products.
- Provide accurate pricing on all products i.e. accommodations, airline and packages.
- Suggest products to enhance stay and enjoyment.
- Up sell products and accommodations whenever possible.
- Accurately input all data required to complete transactions.
- Operate multiple computer applications accurately and effectively.
- Meet and or exceed defined sales goals and targets.
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Proven track record of efficient problem-solving
- Ability to successfully multitask in fast paced environment using multiple computer applications
- Proven strong sales, service and closing skills with the ability to overcome objection
- Background in the travel and trade industry
- Fast paced work environment
- Hospitality and Service Minded
- Sales and Service Driven
- Fluency in another language such as Spanish, Portuguese or French is a plus
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top