Video Project Manager, Account Management
TravelClick Video Solutions (TVS) is the leading online video marketing agency for hotels, leveraging rich video content to drive more direct reservations through the hotelier’s website.
The Video Project Manager is responsible for delivering compelling videos that provide potential hotel guests with a modern media experience that goes beyond basic details and entices more direct reservations in an ever competitive global travel market. The Video Project Manager is responsible for the completion of video projects and delivering the final production to the client’s satisfaction, within budget and on time.
As part of the Production Team, the Video Project Manager is responsible for the entire video production process, from scheduling to video approval. He/she acts independently to deliver high quality videos on time and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Manage client’s expectations and satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure completion of video production project deliverables: managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget and ensuring creative and technical success.
- Be a strong interface with internal departments (sales, marketing, post-production and IT), external suppliers (cameramen, video editors, motion designers, talents, make-up artist, stylist…) and clients.
- Report on project milestones and provide status.
- Develop TVS suppliers’ database, looking for new talents worldwide: cameramen, video editors, motion-designers, actors.
- Negotiate budgets with suppliers.
- Participate in the evolution of the video product.
- Assist the Video Production Manager to develop an execution strategy.
We are looking for a strong performer with excellent communication skills and an appreciable understanding of typical business processes found in small corporations, ideally through prior project management in web and marketing areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 1+ years of project management and/ or account management
- Must be a strong performer with excellent communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, self-driven, organized, and accuracy, with a strong level of autonomy.
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated project management skills, with direct responsibility for managing budget and schedule
- Ability to work under operational pressure and act with sense of urgency
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work with cross functional, international teams
- Capacity to grasp technical details and learn new technologies
- Strong sense of ethics and values
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and relationships within the Hospitality Industry is ideal, but not required
- Multi-lingual is ideal, but not required
- Exposure to video production (scheduling, camera settings, etc…) and post-production (editing, color management, encoding, etc…) is ideal, but not required
- Partner efficiently with TVS professional video suppliers (cameramen, production agencies)
Back to top