Technical Support Engineer
Tech Suport Engineer
We are looking for someone with an innate curiosity for all thing tech oriented. Great opportunity to learn and grow with a great team in our Orlando office.
This position will work with technology infrastructure and solutions in areas ranging from Windows Systems engineering and support, enterprise messaging, enterprise storage systems, virtualization, voice and video communications, data and application services, systems management and troubleshooting. The candidate must have strong communication skills, recognizing when and knowing how to translate technical jargon to business language readily understood by peers and leadership.
This role is responsible for the implementation, management and maintenance of TravelClick corporate systems infrastructure located within TravelClick’s data centers, offices and remote locations. Key technologies include Active Directory Services, Exchange messaging, voice and video networks and conferencing services. The individual must be able to provide expert and prompt technology services support up to the highest levels of TravelClick leadership.
The individual will track all trouble calls, updating the tickets as required, escalating where necessary and taking ownership of issues to completion. Will be required to assist the executive staff and team members both local and remote.
• Planning, design, implementation and management of technology infrastructure for the TravelClick Corporate Systems environment.
• Management and administration of TravelClick’s infrastructure systems and Windows Server environment including Directory Services, DNS, DFS in large scale, multi site configurations.
• Management and administration of TravelClick’s corporate messaging environment. Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010 including Blackberry Enterprise Server and ActiveSync.
• Management and administration of virtualized systems. vSphere, vCenter, View.
• Management and administration of TravelClick voice, video and conferencing services.
• Systems monitoring, patch management and maintenance in accordance with the TravelClick Change Management process.
• Develop and implement operational processes for critical systems.
• Evaluate and implement best practices for all critical systems.
• Ability to prioritize, diagnose and fix issues.
• Ability to articulate and maintain attention to technical details
• Ability to perform hardware maintenance on systems and components
• Ability to follow through and document issues to resolution
• Desire to learn and grow within the tech industry.
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
• Experience developing and implementing complex technology systems and applications.
• Experience in problem solving and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network connectivity issues.
• Demonstrable knowledge of critical systems design and operational procedures.
• Demonstrable knowledge of telephony and data infrastructure design, planning and execution.
• Solid understanding of disaster recovery, BCP for Active Directory and Exchange.
• Solid understanding of network technology concepts and usage.
• Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment.
• Must be self-motivated, self-directed and have the demonstrated ability to learn
• Demonstrated experience interacting with customers, and all levels of the organization.
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top