Strategic Account Manager (Fluent German and English)
The Account Manager (AM) is the customer advocate within TravelClick (TC). The AM must have a deep understanding of the TravelClick portfolio of products, of the hospitality industry and of the assigned market. The AM works directly with their assigned group of customers to grow their revenues as well as the revenues of TC. The AM is expected to ensure that their customers are gaining full benefit of the TravelClick products purchased as well as to identify opportunities where other TC products may meet the needs of the customer. The AM is responsible for regularly providing their customers with proactive information on ways to optimize the use of the TC products which ultimately leads to improve their revenue. The AM also serves as an escalation point for their customers for matters pertaining to services purchased. The AM will be evaluated on the overall performance of their portfolio (i.e. revenue generation), customer retention and customer satisfaction/loyalty ratings. To succeed you need to be able to build strong relationships with our clients, be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, be results oriented, possess strong attention to detail, be able to prioritize, be able to trouble shoot and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve results. Ability to follow up and expectation management are essential. Tie management and ability to multitask are key to success.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of each resource and product, in order to evaluate recommendations before presenting to the Client
- Responsible for all customer communications, conflict resolution and compliance on contractual deliverables
- Responsible for the optimal use of purchased products leading to increased revenue from customer base
- Conducts regular account reviews with customers to ensure that goals and expectations are being met
- Keeps customers informed of new products, services and new market trends
- Works with Sales and Inside Sales resources to ensure that renewals and qualified leads are actioned as well as actively marketing all applicable products to drive growth within the designated portfolio
- Remains up-to-date on Client/Competition/Agency/Industry business through trade publications, newspapers and web sites, and assessing the potential impact of industry events/trends on the client's business
- Analyzes customer performance and uses TC tools to provide suggestions to increase revenues/improve efficiency
- Spots opportunities to upsell and cross-sell to increase customer and TravelClick revenues
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent industry experience (e.g., business, marketing, hospitality leadership, etc.)
- Experience in a Revenue Management or Digital Agency preferred
- Experience in a sales or revenue management capacity within the hospitality industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure
- Details oriented with a bias toward action (project management experience preferred)
- Handles stressful situations well
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work within a team as well as individually
- Computer proficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, salesforce.com, etc.
- Analytical mindset. Able to drive conclusion from data analysis
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate
- Google Analytics
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English and Fluent in German (both written and spoken).
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top