Sr. Data Engineer/Analyst
As a senior data analyst and engineer at TravelClick, you will leverage analytical and technical skills to build and maintain data driven solutions. The data solution platform you will focus on is used by 22,000 hotels globally to drive revenue and analyze over 5 billon reservation transactions.
You will need to be highly dynamic with cross functional skills across data, software development, and operations.The ideal candidate will have skills across these 3 areas plus a computer science or engineering degree and diverse work experience in software and data roles.
- Build well-managed data solutions and tools with a domain understanding of our products and customers
- Drive data quality management, analysis, and reporting
- Proactively research product usage and data patterns to drive future optimizations
- Build data loading scripts and frameworks to process large volumes of data, both common logic and custom logic to address specific data conditions
- Quality test software including data driven unit tests to validate new logic
- Manage and maintain application and data environments
- Research new technologies and strategies to solve technical issues
- Problem management with an ability to research customer issues and provide resolutions
- The ideal candidate will have skills across these 3 areas- data, software development, operations:
- Data - Experience with Oracle SQL & PL/SQL (stored procedures, packages, functions) with an understanding of DW modeling and ETL processes in large scale operating environment
- Software Development - Scripting development experience in PERL or Python working in a Linux based environment, experience with mission critical SaaS systems and/or commercial software packages
- Operations - Full stack development experience in Linux environment, DevOPS mentality with a ability to dig deep across multiple technology layers of a system
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software and data roles
- Hotel experience would be a plus, but not required as the right person should be able to develop and build this domain knowledge quickly.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
So if you’re a high caliber, results-oriented individual that is looking to work for a software company leveraging your data, software and ops skills …. we want to talk with you.
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top