Sr. BI Database Engineer
- Write complex scripts using python, Bash, java to download and manipulate data from internal and external sources.
- Gather and analyze business requirements to build new data jobs and tables, implement automated processes/workflows to support data initiatives both internally and with external marketing partners. (DB scheduler, Opswise etc).
- Data warehousing knowledge of star schema, snow flake models for large scale storing and reporting of data over historical time periods.
- Create Index, Views, Complex Stored Procedures, appropriate Functions, and effective Triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency. (PostgreSQL, MySQL, PLSQL).
- Develop and enhance large features to support our business using Data warehousing tools (MPP Databases, Informatica, Oracle, Greenplum, Microsoft SQL Server etc).
- Work on DW models (star schema) and ETL process using SQL and/or other ETL tools.
- Monitor and provide production support for data jobs and processes to maintain data quality and availability.
- Sr. BI Database Engineer, Bachelor's deg. in Computer Science, Engineering or related & 2 years' experience
- Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, PLSQL.
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top