SEO Campaign Manager
To manage SEO campaigns for ASPAC with support from in house SEO Manager and 3rd party vendors.
- Project Management & internal operations (in collaboration across departments) (10%).
- SEO: Research/Analysis, copywriting, content updates (via CMS) and logging in English, technical updates and/or recommendations (25%).
- MSEO: As for SEO (above) in languages other than English, in collaboration with translation agents (10%).
- Management & collaboration with 3rd party vendors (eg Translation agencies, Outsourced teams & Linking) (5%).
- Google Places Optimization (5%).
- General SEO research, training, ad hoc tasks & own initiatives (10%).
- Client relations: Investigation and response to client feedback, ad hoc presentations (5%).
- Reporting (30%).
- 3+ years of experience in SEO
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- A proven knowledge of Google analytics
- A proven ongoing interest in SEO
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Preferably, experience in the hospitality/related industries.
- Preferably, brings example URLs of sites that the candidate has developed
- Confident to publish content to client websites
- Confident in client interactions
- Pro-active attitude towards problem solving and learning. Happy to work autonomously
- Analytical mind with a good attention to detail
- Good team player. Able to quickly grasp key concepts and follow processes. Also willing and able to communicate obstacles/challenges to both senior and junior colleagues in an appropriate manner
- Organized and able to prioritize work. Ability to meet deadlines and follow-up pending issues
- Good communication skills and effective at building relationships
- Fluent written and spoken English, second European language is a strong plus.
Back to top