TravelClick has an immediate opening for a Senior Analyst on the Reservations Product Team. This role is specifically focused on the TravelClick Bundle, which combines all of TravelClick’s product families as one total solution to deliver maximum value to our hotel customers. The Senior Analyst will work closely with leaders across the organization to drive profitability through analyzing sales progress to goal, pricing new deals, supporting the Sales team, and championing our go-to-market strategy with marketing initiatives such as campaigns and sales materials. We are looking for a passionate and entrepreneurial team player that is excited to work in a fast growth and values-based environment with a smart, high energy team.
• Analyze and forecast progress towards goal by monitoring sales data. Identify trends and areas for growth with a focus on action ability for marketing and sales.
• Partner with functional teams including Sales, Marketing and Operations to execute go-market strategies. Projects may include developing marketing campaigns, developing recommendations based on global market research and consumer behavior, and creating pricing initiatives.
• Work with Sales team on customer-facing collateral, sales training documents and customer case studies.
• Conduct research and develop analyses to evaluate the Company’s global strategy and grow its worldwide client portfolio.
• Assist in the development of ad hoc analyses and presentations for the Senior Leadership Team and Product Management.
• Translate the requests and requirements of management team into implementable solutions.
• Manage profitability of product by owning special pricing requests for new deals.
• Work across departments and stakeholders to capture customer workflow and recommend win/win solutions.
• Work with full knowledge and understanding of the product and the processes, acting as a subject matter expert for product lines.
• Ensures solutions meet current customer needs.
• Maintain upward visibility through regular communications and meetings.
• Act as a liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and systems requirements for platform applications.
• Develop recommendations based on consumer behavior to target specific customers in the United States and reach out to niche markets.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Sociology required.
• 1-3 year’s experience in an analytical, research, strategy or product management role.
• Strong analytic skills, ability to consume complex information and develop recommendations.
• Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, able to adapt and multi-task in a dynamic business environment.
• Exceptional communication and teamwork skills.
• Action oriented, addressing challenges and opportunities proactively and with a strong entrepreneurial drive.
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top