This position is responsible for leading the architecture, development and maintenance of SalesForce.com solutions for TravelClick. This role participates in setting and maintaining SFDC related technical strategies and standards, and applying these standards and strategies at an Enterprise level.
This is an individual contributor position that works with other technologists in the organization to ensure there is a target Architecture strategy for utilizing SFDC at TravelClick. This role requires skills in SFDC Architectural Design, Implementation, Leadership, Planning, and the technical subject matter expertise necessary to deliver an SFDC implementation that meets both the business and technology needs. Skills include deep experience with SFDC architecture strategy, customization and integration. This position requires substantial communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact and collaborate with other IT teams including application development, testing, operations, and the project management office as well as internal business customers and external vendors.
• Provide SFDC Technical expertise and leadership to TravelClick that ensures TravelClick’s use of SFDC in aligned with the vendor’s guidelines and product direction.
• Lead other developers in the design, development, maintenance and support of the TravelClick SFDC solution.
• Establish SFDC customization and integration strategies that ensure future viability of the TravelClick SFDC implementation.
• Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with the SFDC vendor
• Stay abreast of SFDC’s technology plans and adapt the TravelClick SFDC technology strategy accordingly.
• Ensure there is a comprehensive repeatable quality strategy with regard to SFDC (System reliability, system redundancy, proactive monitoring, system scalability, automate testing)
• Ensure all SFDC solutions can scale both functionally and technically to meet TravelClick’s strategic goals.
• Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or related discipline
• 7+ years of IT Experience
• 3+ years of technical implementation experience with SFDC including implementing customizations.
• 3+ years of experience integrating SFDC with internal systems.
• Personal experience leading the successful design and delivery of at least one enterprise-wide technology application project.
• Understands how enterprise IT organizations design and implement both custom and package technology solutions.
• Experience supporting sales processes (lead generation, sales funnel management, etc.)
• Ability to analyze and learn rapidly changing technologies
• Proven track record of leading Enterprise level technology adoption which has included the successful development and implementation of technology roadmaps for large enterprise-class implementations.
• Ability to think strategically and implement iteratively
• Strong solution design and facilitation skills; Able to facilitate the solution design process working collaboratively with cross functional teams.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
• Ability to identify process improvements and develop and present a business case.
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top