Sales Lead Generation Specialist
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist plays a key role in the expansion of new sales for the division by prospecting qualified leads for the sales teams and by pursuing leads directly in untouched and lightly penetrated markets. The Sales Lead Generation Specialist can, through influence and persuasion, create new business opportunities for TravelClick.
- Manage and deliver monthly qualified lead volumes for each DOS (Director of Sales) within the region focusing on new/new business
- Support sales campaign efforts with 100-150 outbound calls per day
- Where requested, set up appointments with customers and track DOS follow up and closure reporting any failure to follow through to the RDOS in a timely manner
- Source new opportunities, hotel openings, new builds, and feed leads through to DOS in a way that will expedite our ability to make sales
- Accountable for clearly articulating TravelClick’s business value to clients and prospects and convincing customers to meet with local DOS
- Identify particular product presentations which generate fast and positive results
- Share best practice with others and ensure transparency of activity and data
- Manage sales activities using Salesforce.com
- Drive sales of our core products through solution based approach and collaboration with each DOS
- Drive and manage a pipeline of business to a successful sales result across multiple products
- 1-year practical experience in a similar position (Inside sales or telemarketing), knows how to work under and handle pressure and strives to meets deadlines.
- Able to identify, prioritize and focus on critical tasks, is very detail oriented and well organized.
- Able to communicate thoughts and ideas clearly and fluently, verbally and in written form.
- Must be computer savvy, (Microsoft Office, SalesForce, Internet Technologies.)
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field (Business, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus!
- Verbal Communication
- Collaboration across teams
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Fluent English
Back to top