Renewal Sales Manager (Temporary)
The primary purpose of this position is to have the renewal signature of the existing contracts of TravelClick customers via phone/email and to leverage any possible opportunity to upsell or cross-sell other relevant products. The Renewal Sales Manager will be responsible for the renewal sales goals of the assigned portfolio. The Renewal Sales Manager knows how to overcome obstacles, identify new opportunities and acts decisively in order to achieve concrete results.
- Secures existing business for another term, maintains and improves current customer relationship by educating clients on enhancements to products
- Provides customers with ROI analysis of the different products to strengthen his arguments
- Prepare and present renewal authorization information in a timely manner, following up due renewals
- Handles campaigns efficiently
- Contact former customers in order to win declined business back
- Contact clients for a courtesy call program, ensuring the correct usage of the product and the overall satisfaction of the service, verifying use and knowledge of given products
- Assist with preparation of weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reporting. Updating of internal sales tools to ensure accurate information is sent to our customers
- Prepare legal documents and ensure that appropriate discounts are in place
- Work with Product management team regarding any special pricing. Communicate with sales team to ensure that a clear message is delivered in a timely manner
- Act as a liaison with customers to coordinate any additions and/or changes with other internal departments relating to existing subscriptions and new purchases.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the Manager
The Ideal candidate has experience in the Hospitality Industry, has at least 1-year practical experience in a similar position (Inside sales or telemarketing), knows how to work under and handle pressure and strives to meet deadlines. The candidate is able to identify, prioritize and focus on critical tasks, is very detail oriented and well organized. Furthermore, the ideal candidate knows how to effectively communicate one’s interests while keeping the other person’s motives and expectations in mind with a view to achieving the best possible result.
Additionally, the candidate is very computer literate, (Microsoft Office, SalesForce, Internet Technologies…).
A Bachelor degree in hospitality/tourism fields and a contagious enthusiasm is a plus.
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English and at least 2 other European or Asian languages
Back to top