Product Marketing Manager
TravelClick has an immediate opening for a Manager on the Business Intelligence Product team. This team sits at the intersection of Sales, Marketing, Product Development and Operations, overseeing the general management and growth of all Business Intelligence products.
This role is specifically focused on go-to-market strategy and driving customer acquisition across all three of our business intelligence products, Demand360, Agency360, and Rate360, and will report directly to the Business Intelligence Product Director.
Currently, more than 27,000 hotels globally benefit from TravelClick’s industry-leading Business Intelligence Solutions, including the top ten global hotel chains and thousands of independent hotels. Our superior data, paired with our next generation analytical tools, turn information into insights, which can improve hotel’s marketing, revenue management, and business strategy.
The Business Intelligence Manager will work closely with leaders across the organization. This role will help drive revenue and profitability through executing our go-to-market strategy, empowering the Sales team, developing marketing initiatives and working side-by-side with our technology teams to inform product enhancements.
We are looking for a passionate and entrepreneurial team player that is excited to work in a fast growth and values-based environment with a smart, high energy team.
- Drive product strategy – segments for focus, enhancements/development required, pricing and value proposition
- Lead cross functional team including sales, engineering, product, and marketing to deliver against required product growth milestones and deliverables
- Develop compelling business case for appropriate resource investment levels based on market demand, sales results and strategic goals
- Determine right go-to-market messaging and strategies, e.g., campaigns, pricing, bundling, sales incentives, that will ensure that our team meets and exceeds sales and revenue plans.
- Work with subject matter experts and thought leaders to obtain positive third party validation and otherwise act as product champion and spokesperson internally and externally to positively influence customers, prospects, partners, employees and analysts.
- Work closely with developers, strategic partners, and customers to ensure that we build products suited for the market over time
- Self-directed; needs minimal supervision on work tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presenting to large, diverse audiences.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passionate about building innovative products
- Proven project management success in a rigorous, results driven environment. Ability to establish processes, create transparency via executive-level status tracking, and gain buy-in to deliver against agreed upon timelines
- Ability to quickly analyze and synthesize information to develop actionable strategic plans and make decisions and tradeoffs optimized to meet business demands and customer needs
- A successful history of working across the product lifecycle, including engineering, marketing, field and inside sales, enterprise / corporate sales, account management, and external sales channels.
- Strong relationship skills, including the ability to listen to customers and sales reps, and effectively drive meetings with a diverse cross-functional business and technical audience
- A proven track record and a solid conceptual and expert understanding of product development and product management lifecycle
- A strong business background and strong technical background.
- 7-10 years experience.
- Bachelors Degree required. MBA preferred
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top