Product Development Manager
The Product Development Team is in charge of creating best in class products and meeting the changing demands of the marketplace. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced product leader to help us continue to grow. The Manager of Product Development will lead growing our products through defining the product vision and strategy to ensure quality product improvements meeting customer and business needs. The Product Manager will actively engage in customer facing activity while managing product prioritization, business requirement definition, and product delivery. As part of a growing organization, this role will need to quickly and effectively adapt to changes of the service and provide insights to drive the growth of the business.
Our ideal candidate will have had extensive experience working with product and development teams. The Manager will be responsible for driving product development and must be able to influence and dive deep into the details on business, product, and service. This leader will help build and grow our organization.
TravelClick is the leading global provider of data, ecommerce and internet solutions to the hospitality industry. We have a dynamic and innovative work environment with a high level of growth opportunity. Headquartered in New York, TravelClick has a presence in North America, Barcelona, Singapore and Melbourne. The diversity of our teams’ work experience and global perspective spans all offices.
Our award-winning business solutions provide hosted websites and digital marketing services to thousands of hotels around the world. Our track record of innovation and performance has earned us and our clients over 200 website design awards since 2007 from the IMA, W3, WebAwards, Davey, and the HSMAI Adrian Awards.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Product Managers will build and document business requirements
- Define roadmap for initial delivery and to drive ongoing roadmap developments and define suggestions for growth
- Lead cross functional team including customer, partners, engineering, product, and operations, to deliver against required product growth milestones and deliverables
- Actively participate in reviewing and authoring business analysis and functional specifications
- Product Managers will actively cultivate a collaborative, high-performance environment to grow the team’s development capabilities
- Resolve tactical issues to ensure effective and efficient project management and product development processes
- Maintain high level of understanding of common support issues and stay current on select product stability and critical issues.
- Our best Product Developers maintain expert levels of knowledge in selected TravelClick products to leverage our exisiting recreation platform.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in Product Management, Product Development, Consulting or Strategy for either a Central Reservation System.
- Confident leader with relentless focus on results and outcomes, ability to develop a vision and strategy, influence leadership to support that vision and execute that vision.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills and proven ability to inspire and lead across cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to consume complex information and develop recommendations Tenacity, determination and desire to win.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is a plus, but not required.
Back to top