Product Analyst, Reservation Products
The Product team at TravelClick is in charge of creating best in class products and meeting the changing demands of the marketplace. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced product leader to help us continue to grow. The Business Analyst will work directly with the Product Lead in leading new product growth initiatives to help our customers and our management team drive profits via increased conversion, revenue and quality. The BA will be responsible for working with clients, business stakeholders, and technology to gather requirements (User Stories) and to create business requirement specifications that meet client needs and company growth goals. The Analyst will be engaged through the full software development lifecycle including: collaborating with technology teams to establish the technical vision, analyzing the impact of change in requirements, providing business needs mentorship to the technical team in functional design definition, and providing subject matter expertise to Quality Assurance, training, and service delivery teams. The Analyst will also provide subject matter expertise, assist in usage of the product, and support the day to day product needs. This leader will help build and grow our organization.
- Author business requirements and support product development during the full development cycle, including:
- Client meetings to define business requirements and evaluation of system usage
- Work closely with development on functional design and usability of design ensuring the adherence to requirements through build
- Work closely with testing (QA) department on test case review to insure business cases are covered during the quality control process
- Work with service and delivery teams including Account Management, Training, Implementations, and Customer Care to ensure readiness to support new product developments
- Conduct periodic review of all product materials (User Guides, course materials)
- Maintain expert level of knowledge on selected TravelClick products to be an expert resource for internal and external clients
- Analyze performance data to identify improvement opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of new releases and acquire feedback on clients regarding progress and product acceptance
- Support client documentation updates as needed
- Maintain knowledge of all interfaces to identify the impact of changes to the internal and client audiences
- Perform other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of Business Analyst experience
- Proven ability to manage large projects with multiple project tracks & global teams and the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong communication skills, internally & externally, with ability to be the communication bridge between business and technical teams
- Demonstrates very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized and thorough, and have extremely high regard for quality control
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology
- Ability to accommodate change and adapt accordingly
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Effective time management skills are required
- Experience in Hospitality or a similar industry is preferred – not required
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is preferred , but not required.
TravelClick is the leading global provider of data, ecommerce and internet solutions to the hospitality industry. We have a dynamic and innovative work environment with a high level of growth opportunity. Headquartered in New York, TravelClick has a presence in North America, Barcelona, Singapore and Melbourne. The diversity of our teams’ work experience and global perspective spans all offices.
Our award-winning business solutions provide hosted websites and digital marketing services to thousands of hotels around the world. Our track record of innovation and performance has earned us and our clients over 200 website design awards since 2007 from the IMA, W3, WebAwards, Davey, and the HSMAI Adrian Awards.
Back to top