Key Account Manager
TravelClick is looking for a passionate, driven individual to join our team in a highly visible role as a Key Account Manager. They will be responsible for owning the relationship with high-profile hospitality clients, acting as the main point of contact for the customers across all lines of business. They are expected to ensure that their customers are gaining full benefit of the TravelClick products purchased as well as to identify opportunities where other TravelClick products may meet the needs of the customer.
The Key Account Manager must help develop and execute ecommerce strategies for their clients, manage inter-department relationships to provide these strategies, and hone in on client initiatives to improve the client’s web presence and revenues for the client and for TravelClick. They must also have a deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape, ideally within the hospitality industry. Revenue Management skills are a plus.
- Responsible for all customer communications, conflict resolution and compliance on contractual deliverables
- Responsible for the optimal use of purchased products leading to increased revenue from customer base
- Conducts regular account reviews with customers to ensure that customer’s goals and expectations are being met
- Responsible for the successful on-boarding and on-going delivery of services to assigned customer
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and expectations are met
- Work with product owners to determine the best way to evolve TravelClick products to meet the needs of clients
- Ensures that the customer issues are being resolved in a timely manner and that all escalated matters are handled with a sense of urgency
- Works with internal resources to ensure that renewals and qualified leads are actioned
- Quality Check monthly reports to clients and summarize potential opportunities
- Measure the effectiveness of the digital and revenue management strategies
- Troubleshoot challenges on client accounts
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years experience in a combination of media, account management, eCommerce, and/or marketing or providing services and solutions to hotels in revenue management
- Demonstrated ability in ensuring achievement of client objectives and company financial objectives through understanding of client objectives and influencing and directing internal product and operations teams
- Dynamic leader with proven ability to motivate diverse groups of people around a common goal
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce solutions including Web Solutions and Digital Media, and proven ability to apply that knowledge to grow client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure.
- Exceptional relationship management and account management skills required; strong negotiating skills and escalation management are critical
- Detail oriented with a bias toward action (project management experience preferred)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
- Computer proficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, salesforce.com, etc.
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top